Thursday, November 6, 2008

In less than 24 hours...

...peanut will have a new name! I hope that I can get some sleep tonight - I've been counting down the hours until our ultrasound since yesterday! I'll be sure to post an update tomorrow to let you know if Team Blue or Team Pink has a new addition :)

I'm 19 weeks and 2 days along now. This week the baby might be able to start hearing our voices...how neat is that? S/he is sprouting hair and has arms/legs that are in proportion to the rest of the body. The baby is about the size of a large heirloom tomato (one of the big ones)...there's a long ways to go until we reach the size of a small pumpkin, but there's no doubt that growing is happening! I had a stranger at school come up to me on Tuesday and ask when I was due. That was the first time that had happened! I'm glad that strangers are starting to be able to tell that I'm pregnant and not just chubby.

...13 and a half more hours!

No comments: