Tuesday, February 3, 2009

32 weeks

I know I say this all the time, but time is flying by so fast. I'm sure it's because I'm working and days at school go by so fast because I'm so busy. And then by the time I get home, I'm exhausted and totally ready to go to bed. But I still can't believe that I'm 32 weeks along (or that it's nearly Wednesday!)

Not too much different happening in there this week. Will is still gaining weight (they say he should weigh about 3.75 pounds right now) and his lungs are still maturing. He's got fingernails, toenails, and hair (possibly!). He's a very active baby too! Yesterday at school, I was feeling a lot of pressure on the left side of my stomach...I looked down and the left side was sticking out a good 4 inches further than the right side. I nearly started laughing out loud! He was head down at the last ultrasound appointment, but I have a feeling that all that moving and flipping and pushing yesterday had to do with him flipping into a breech position. My suspicion comes from the fact that I can breathe again and it doesn't feel like I have feet in my ribs any longer. Oh well - he still has a few more weeks to flip back over before he gets too big.

Here is my 32 week tummy picture. I feel huge, but I still get comments on how "tiny" I look and how people can't believe I'm 8 months pregnant. My bellybutton still hasn't completely popped out yet...I'm hoping it stays that way!

No comments: