Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Catching Up with Pictures

This post is going to be short...sorry! Will is (finally) asleep and I've got lots of unpacking to do! I figured everyone would like to see some of the newest pictures of the little guy, though. In actuality, he's not all that little anymore! We had his 2 month Well-Baby visit at the doctor a couple weeks ago and he's:

- 13 pounds 4 ounces (75th percentile)
- 24 3/4 inches long (95th percentile)
- 41 cm head circumference (75th percentile)

I can't believe how fast he's growing and changing. He now smiles and babbles all the time and has the most adorable dimple on his left cheek. His eyes are as blue as ever and I'm pretty sure they'll stay that way. In some lights in our new house they almost look purple...very neat! He loves bath time, hates tummy time (but loves sleeping on his tummy), gets a kick out of looking at himself in the mirror, loves his activity gym, still hates his car seat, and loves to say "a-gooo" and "a-guuuk." He says both of those with a particular gusto and grins afterward. He definitely makes our world a bit more interesting :) Greg and I were wondering the other day what we ever filled up all our time with before him!


10 weeks - Getting a bath from Daddy (at the old house)


10 weeks - Loving his bath time!


10 weeks - First real smile caught on camera!


From today - playing in his activity gym while I unpack the office


I cannot get enough of that gummy little grin!


Caught this one after my run tonight...Watching a Texas baseball game with Daddy. (No, Mommy does not let him watch TV!)

Anyways, I promise I'll update with real stuff soon...including pictures of the house! It's coming together nicely!

No comments: